javascript php html styling and good practice.

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
delivi

Post by delivi »

ajaxrain.com is a great site for AJAX code samples and examples

Gebbo

Javascript

Post by Gebbo »

caiba wrote:I am learning javascript and am very happy with the new possibilities for web development this programming lenguage offers. A month before I also learned php. I am doing now some forms for my (previouly static boring) webpage. I am very happy with all the new possibilities opened. But have a big problem to organize my work.

I come from a C formation. Having been programming in that very organized and strongly typed language, I feel something uncomfortable with the mixture of programming languages needed to make a decent webpage.

I would appreciate very much if someone can guide me to find some material related with the styling and organization of web-programming.

For example, I had lot of troubles with quotes and double quotes in the mixture of languages. When an echo with single quote contains a string that needs a single quoted string inside you have to make very awkward things for this to work.

Thank you for any help on that.
http://www.pixel2life.com is a veyr good tuorial ;) i used to do javascript at college, very easy!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

normy8994

Excellent!

Post by normy8994 »

I support u .it is first to be announced by the fans of the andylau
nyasro

Post by nyasro »

w3schools is best platform to learn Ajax for beginners.
Here you go:
www[.]w3schools[.]com[/ajax/default.asp]
ArunNayak

Post by ArunNayak »

now a days many many websites are launched..so it is a good demand in web devlopment programm for which php,javascript are mostly used..so always keep practice them..